All Inclusive Description 2021
All Inclusive F&B program will operate from 05:00 to 23:00 with the following:
- Family's Facilities:
- Separated children’s pool with fresh water
- Children under 12 years old at the pools must be under parents’ supervision only
- Children’s playground
- High chairs
- Baby cots
- Various Facilities:
First Aid office in the Resort
- Services on extra charge:
Day use (according to availability)
All existing infrastructure will be free of charge to the guests:
Sun beds & umbrellas by the pool
Beach towels (with deposit 10 euros)
Safe Deposit Box in the rooms
- Room Service:
The room service will operate with a wide range of cold and warm courses from 07:30 to 22:00 with extra charge (included breakfast services).
- Non Included Services:
Telephone and business services
Alcohol is not allowed to persons under 18 years old.
- Pool Bar 11:00 - 18:30
Bar maybe closed due to bad weather conditions. Bar will operate from 10:00 to The Bar serves beverages that are included in the All Inclusive package until 23:00. After 23:00 the clients are charged by a separate price-list
- All Inclusive package until 23:00. After 23:00 the clients are charged by a separate price-list.
- Main Bar 18:00 - 02:00
The Bar serves beverages that are included in the All Inclusive package until 23:00. After 23:00 the clients are charged by a separate price-list
- The following items are included in the All Inclusive catalogue: 3 different kinds of bottled wine (white, red and rose), Sparkling wines except for fine champagnes such as per example Don Perignon, mineral & sparkling water, all soft drinks and juices, except Fresh juices, Draft local beers, all local alcoholic drinks, filter coffee, Nescafe, Greek coffee, cacao, divers tea, long drinks & cocktails
- For special drinks such as fine champagne or 12-18 years old whiskies there will be a catalogue available for the guests that request such product with a price list that will include the difference that will have to be paid from the normal branded to the special branded
Hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
All indoor seating is non smoking
- DINNER IN MAIN RESTAURANT
DRESS CODE: Casual *
*Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear NOT allowed. Closed shoes are required.
- DINNER IN A LA CARTE RESTAURANT
DRESS CODE: Casual elegance**
**Long pants, collared shirts and closed shoes required
- Breakfast (07.30 - 10.00)
- At the Main theme restaurant
- Continental Buffet
Early continental breakfast (reservation required) 05.00 - 07.30
Late continental breakfast 10.00-11.00
Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation till 20:00 one day before
- Lunch 12.30-14.30
- At the Pool theme restaurant
- Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Bottled Wine & Water, Beer and soft drinks. Lunch basket (reservation required):
Before 07.30: we provide a light lunch basket due to high temperature during the day.
After 07.30: you can prepare a lunch basket of your own choice from our buffet.
- Snacks 11.00-18:00 a wide range of snacks, ice cream and desserts will be available
- Coffee-Tea time 15.00-17.00
- Dinner 19.00-21.30
- At the Main restaurant
- Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Bottled Wine & Water, Beer and soft drinks.
A la Carte Restaurant (reservation required) open from the 1st May till the 30th September
Table service for food and beverages.